Of course I’m not only training horses but also riders, horse owners and every other horse addict.
There are lots of different aspects to learn:
- Seated Lunge: to improve your riding skills
- Chiron style jumping: the other way to let your horse jump obstacles
- Classic dressage: finest aids on the reins, more focus on weight- and leg-aids, lateral work and combinations of exercises to improve the suppleness and lightness of the horse-rider-unity.
- Equine behaviour: observe, describe, interpret and conclude
- On the ground: before you can teach your horse you need to know how Ground work, Lunging, Double Lunge, Work in hand, Long reins, Circus lessons)